What specialists do I need to see?

The host of doctors/specialists our community might have on their teams include: neurologists, ophthalmologist, Vision Specialist (one that understand CVI – Cortical Vision Impairment), gastroenterologist, pulmonologist, developmental pediatrician (if you can find one that focus on special needs) or an adult medicine primary care doctor for those over 18, movement disorder neurologist, sleep specialist, an ear, nose and throat (also called ENT), orthopedic, physiatrist, nutritionist, special needs dentist, and others.