FoxG1 Map Old
Our foxes are everywhere!!
At the moment there are over 100 families diagnosed. If you have a child with a FOXG1 condition, follow the instructions at the bottom of the page to get added to the map.
Get on the map!
This is a shared Google map and requires you have a Google account to edit/add your location. If you do not have a Google account, send us an email and we can add your information for you.
- Log into Google
- Click here to open the map for editing.
- Click ‘edit’ on the menu on the left.
- Zoom to your location using the zoom tool (+ at bottom right)
- Click ‘Add Marker’ from the menu at top to leave a pin at desired location.
- Complete your information. Include the type of mutation if known.
- Click ‘Save’